A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Packer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Packer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Packer
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Packer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Packer graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Packer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Stanley Packer DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold S. Packer practice?
- Dr. Arnold Packer has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Packer practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.