A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Packer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Packer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Packer
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Packer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Packer graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Packer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Stanley Packer DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold S. Packer practice?
- Dr. Arnold Packer has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Packer practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.