A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Pallay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Pallay, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pallay
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Pallay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Medical Genetics
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pallay graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pallay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold I Pallay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold I. Pallay practice?
- Dr. Arnold Pallay has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Pallay practices Family Medicine near Montville, NJ.
See Montville Family Physicians.