A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Pallay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Pallay, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Pallay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Medical Genetics, Office gynecology, and Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pallay graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pallay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pallay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance