A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Pang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Pang, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pang graduated from Downey Regional Medical Center, Western University Of Health Sciences.
Dr. Pang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Tsz Chun Pang DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold T. Pang practice?
- Dr. Arnold Pang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Pang practices Family Medicine near Hacienda Heights, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Hacienda Heights Primary Care Doctors.