A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Platzker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Platzker, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Diseases
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Platzker graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Platzker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold C G Platzker MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold C. Platzker practice?
- Dr. Arnold Platzker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Platzker practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pulmonologists.