A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Platzker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Platzker
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Platzker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Platzker, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Diseases
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Platzker graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Platzker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold C G Platzker MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold C. Platzker practice?
- Dr. Arnold Platzker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Platzker practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pulmonologists.