Dr. Arnold Rabin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Rabin?

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Rabin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 23rd, 2015

Great doctor!

Dr. Rabin was very helpful. He spent a lot of time with me. He was kind and patient, and most of all helped me with my problem.

September 4th, 2014

Highly Recommended

Dr. Rabin spent a lot of time with me and I was grateful because I had a lot of questions. Most other ophthalmologists have you out in 5 minutes. I had no complaints. He solved my problem. I highly recommend him.

May 3rd, 2013

RUDE to the bone!

Agree with with the other 2 reviews with 1 star. While, I agree this doctor is probably very qualified, but never again. I took my 76 year old mother for an eye check up. He shook her up. Had me in tears seeing him treat her so very poorly. I almost walked out, but my mother really needed to see the doctor. Why so aggressively rude? Our experiences were very similar to the two poor reviews described here.. I have never in my life visited a doctor that treats a patient so rudely. Toward the end, when he actually saw tears in my eyes, and I could not speak, he started softening up. Maybe he is just a grumpy old man!!! Sorry, doc.

August 11th, 2012

Excellent Harvard trained doctor.

May 14th, 2011

First Dr. to diagnose my problem.

December 19th, 2010

Highly recommend!

Excellent bedside manor. Patient and excellent surgeon.

December 19th, 2010

Dr. Stein

I am an expert in this area myself andgive Dr. Rabin my highest respect for knowledge, integrity and bedside manner.

October 14th, 2010

Get some help Doctor

The rudest Doctor I have ever encountered. I felt like I was being verbally attacked Why was he being so belittling and aggressively loud? This seemed to add fuel to the fire.. He was mad and insulted and his attitude worsened. "What?" "You think I'm being aggressive?" "I'm not being aggressive!" "You think this is being aggressive?" "I've been a Doctor for over thirty years!" I thought the number of years you have been a Doctor quantifies your experience and not necessarily your professionalism. I didn't say this mind you. With comments like, "Well do you or don't you"? "What is it?" "You don't remember?" "You don't know?" "What?" If I said I didn't understand the question, "What is it you don't understand?" "You don't understand the question?" "Do I need to restate it?" "What?" "What?" "How is it you don't understand?" "I'm trying to understand how you don't understand!" The Doctor's behavior escalated and I felt like I needed support at the very least. I requested 3 times that I wanted my partner to be in the room. These requests were completely ignored. He would ask me to read a line that there were 3 to 4 letters and 3 to 4 numbers. He would change the screen faster than I could answer. At which time he repeated, "again" "blink" "again" "just guess" "just guess" "again" "blink" over and over again. He seemed annoyed, bothered, his time was being wasted. He flipped from one screen to the next like it was a contest. I felt intimidated, bullied and defensive, during an eye examination? I was in the military for ten years. He had me in tears within fifteen minutes. He stood up and walked out of the room. I left without completing the eye examination that I waited 2 weeks for. Dear Doctor perhaps it is you that is in need of some medical help.

January 12th, 2015