A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Rappoport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rappoport
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rappoport Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Rappoport, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rappoport graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Rappoport has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Selig Rappoport MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold S. Rappoport practice?
- Dr. Arnold Rappoport has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Rappoport practices Diagnostic Radiology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Radiologists.