A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Rappoport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rappoport
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rappoport Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Rappoport, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rappoport graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Rappoport has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Selig Rappoport MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold S. Rappoport practice?
- Dr. Arnold Rappoport has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Rappoport practices Diagnostic Radiology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Radiologists.