A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Rappoport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Rappoport, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rappoport graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Rappoport has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Selig Rappoport MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold S. Rappoport practice?
- Dr. Arnold Rappoport has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Rappoport practices Diagnostic Radiology near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Cypress, CA.
See Redondo Beach Radiologists.