A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Rappoport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Rappoport, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rappoport graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Rappoport has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rappoport accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arnold S. Rappoport practice?
Dr. Arnold Rappoport practices Diagnostic Radiology near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Cypress, CA.
See Redondo Beach Radiologists.