A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Rivera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rivera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Rivera DC and MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold Rivera practice?
- Dr. Arnold Rivera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Rivera practices Surgery and Urology near Derby, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Shelton, CT.
See Derby Surgeons and Derby Urologists.