inactive

Arnold Rivera DC Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 13th, 2015
Excellent doctor. Very thorough.

November 18th, 2013
This doctor is worthless!
I lost my father last year as a direct result of this man's negligence. His lack of knowledge as to what he is doing is matched only by his totally incompetent office staff. I totally believe my beloved father would still be alive if it were not for this doctor and his moron of an office assistant (Jennifer)!

July 5th, 2012
failed operation
Dr Rivera performed an operation on me to remove a bladder stone.The operation was NOT a success.The stone was the size of a robins egg.It did not fit thru the urethra.Really? Why did he even try? The size was clearly shown in the scans.He suggested some Urosit k to dissolve the stone. Did not work. He doesn't follow up. I still have the stone in my bladder. I will find another doctor to remove it.

November 21st, 2011
Great Bedside manor
Dr.Rivera has a wonderful and helpful staff. The wait time was less than 5 minutes. Dr. Rivera took his time and explained everything to me he answered all my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Rivera.

July 23rd, 2011
Met him due to an emergency admission
I was admitted as an emergency patient at Griffin Hospital. This was 2 days after having a urological procedure done in Westhester county. I first met Dr. Rivera the morining I was admitted to Griffin Hospital. I knew absolutely nothing about Dr. Rivera. However his patience and concern for me was evident during our first meeting. He saw me twice a day. Ultimately he performed another urological procedure on me to correct a problem that had occurred after my first surgery. His mild and composed manner was very reassuring to me during a very stressful time. His diagnosis proved correct and the steps he took helped me immensely. It's difficult when you meet a physician who had nothing to do with the original surgery. But Dr. Rivera stepped right in and took charge. I can't praise this doctor enough.

July 20th, 2011
DR. Rivera is a doctor with a big heart always there to listen to what you have to say.Dr.will always call you back on a weekend if it is needed.He was so good to me that i had my daughter go to him when she needed a doctor.An him an ellen make great team she always there for that question that the doctor is not needed but you need to be asured.

February 15th, 2011
You wont find a better Dr.
This man knows his stuff. He listens, explains, talks with you, researches things. His bedside manner is amazing. I could not find a cure for my problem, was suggested to me that he is the man to see. He has worked very hard to help me when all other doctors literaly gave up. I rate this doctore an 11 out of 5 if I could.

January 24th, 2011
I want to take this time to thank Dr. Arnold RIvera for his understanding and compassion. With his help I have found that I am doing much better with my illness MS. His help has made my life easier with the treatment that he has given me. Dr. RIvera has restored much needed confidence, which has helped to make me stronger. I hope to continue to work together with Dr. RIvera to maintain the treatment that we started, because it works for me!

September 3rd, 2010
Great doctor!

July 15th, 2010
TOP NOTCH Dr.
I have a condition that no doctor could diagnose. After time at a local teaching hospital in New Haven a friend told me about Dr. Rivera. After my first appointment I knew that this man was top notch. His bed side manner is excellent, he actually LISTENES and talks to his patients. By far the best doctor I have ever been to see.

May 25th, 2010
Dr. Rivera comunicated what he was going to do and what I might experince during my exam. He allowed time to ask questions and made sure I understood his answers. I would highly reccomend Dr. Rivera he is very professional yet easy to talk to.

May 3rd, 2010
I was hospitalized 3 days after a procedure. This was expected, what I did not expect, was to see Dr. Rivera 3 times a day for the full 3 days I was there. He has a great bedside manner and explained everything to me in great detail. Finally, a doctor who really cares about and for his patients. I love this man.