Dr. Arnold Rochwarger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Rochwarger?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Rochwarger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 19th, 2017

Competent Doctor

Given it was my first time to see Dr. Arnold Rochwarger, I felt a bit nervous and uncomfortable. But, I found him to be very kind, and warm. He was approachable with any questions and he was able to ease my concerns. He was very thorough, took his time to explain and has provided me with high quality care. I was touched by his kindness and caring attitude. He took an extra mile by making an adjustment to his office hours. He accommodated me to come during my limited time off from work. He was mindful that I needed to see him for annual check up. He has shown that my health and well-being is not only important to me, but his top priority too. It is very rare to find a doctor who is accommodating and values the patient’s time as much as the patient values the doctor’s. Dr. Rochwarger took the time to call me even after hours to discuss about laboratory results and to follow up the results of treatment I had with other specialists. I am confident that the quality care will continue in the years to come. I am looking forward to continuing my relationship with him as he moves forward with his practice. I would recommend Dr. Arnold Rochwarger to anyone who needs a competent and quality primary care physician.

July 7th, 2016

my experience with Dr Rochwarger

He is simply God sent, Answer to my prayer. spend over 90 min ( unheard of in todays world), answering all my questions, concerns. Never felt rushed. Made several calls to get me all the test appointments, called me back with test results. Simply over whelmed. l don't need anyone else, an exceptional doctor.

September 1st, 2017