A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Rosenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenthal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Rosenthal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital, Pr Du Sac, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold N Rosenthal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arnold N. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Arnold Rosenthal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Rosenthal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prairie Du Sac, WI.
See Prairie Du Sac Orthopedic Surgeons.