A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Rosenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Rosenthal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital, Pr Du Sac, Wi
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 8 plans
- Physicians Plus - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arnold N. Rosenthal practice?
Dr. Arnold Rosenthal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prairie Du Sac, WI.
See Prairie Du Sac Orthopedic Surgeons.