A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Rosenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenthal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Rosenthal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital, Pr Du Sac, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold N Rosenthal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arnold N. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Arnold Rosenthal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Rosenthal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prairie Du Sac, WI.
See Prairie Du Sac Surgeons.