A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Rossi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Rossi, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rossi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold J Rossi MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arnold J. Rossi practice?
- Dr. Arnold Rossi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Rossi practices Neurological Surgery near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: South Windsor, CT and Farmington, CT.
See Hartford Neurological Surgeons.