Dr. Arnold Rossi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Rossi?

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Excellent caring Manor! Not in front of computer while talking to me and hubby. Will definitely have this doctor do Mr surgery!

USE CAUTION

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Saw him twice 2 years apart each time with new MRI's. He stated he could not help me and an operation would not help my condition with my spine. Saw another neurologist who looked at the same MRI's performed surgery and I feel 100% better. He has terrible bedside manner and is arrogant. Also likes to brag on how's he's the best back surgeon in the state and does brain surgery. He's a legion in his own mind.

patient

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

After being miss-diagnosed for a fatal brain tumor by a radiologist , I saw Dr. Rossi 5 days later where I was correctly diagnosed and treated for a Meningioma. 14 years later I now see him every 5 years and couldn't be happier to be still around. Having been told I had a Glioblastoma, the same type my best friend died from, I am very glad to have had Dr. Rossi treat me. He also treaded my friend and did everything possible. I would say if he and/or his staff did not follow-up with you, you are probably in great shape. Dr. Rossi does not mince words or sugar coat anything, no news is AWLAYS good new in this field. I do not care about a bedside manner, or the amount of time. I care about the quality if the diagnosis and treatment which was perfect.

Great explainer

Posted on September 20th, 2013

Dr Rossi diagnosed my condition very quickly. He spent a lot of time explaining what it was and the options I had to correct it. The surgery was quick and entirely satisfactory. After surgery he spent a good amount of time telling me what he had found and what was done. He is very trustworthy and I would see him again for future work if needed

finally a straight answer!

Posted on February 7th, 2012

After being on several medivations foe oain and headaches, i went yo a chiropractor. Unable to help he ordered a mri, showed cervical spinal stenosos. Went back to GP, who was not happy I went to someone else, and he took my results very casually. Ordred p.t. and after numerous weeks and me crying in office , he finally referred me to Dr. Rossi. 1st time I met with him, Dr. Rossi told me exactlly what was wrong and my options. I choose surgury and was scheduled 2 weeks later. Went great and after more p.t. I am in a much better place. It was refreshing to have a doctor tell me like it was, no sugar-coating or b.s. That is what I want from all my doctors! It makes decisions easier and shows respect for me in that i can handle and manage my health. So, thank you Dr. Rossi. You will be my 1st call if i need a neurosurgeon again.

Carolyn in Glasronbury

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

Dr. Rossi diagnosed my problem accurately, promised me no roses, just an honest assessment including all the possible risks. I could barely walk when I went to see him with spinal stenosis. After the surgery I was immediately free of all the pain in my legs. Three months out I am completely recovered with full function and flexibility. My sister had a similar experience. She had three surgeries on the same location for sciatica with no pain relief. Dr. Rossi was the surgeon who finally corrected her problem and she is now pain free and completely functional. If you want someone to heal you, see Dr. Rossi. If you want someone to "talk nice" and soothe your fevered brow, call your mother. You will be safe in his hands.

Joan Racine

Posted on November 4th, 2010

It may have been 20 years ago, but my life was in Dr. Rossi's hands. He performed my spinal fusion perfectly and was at my bedside everyday after ( even through the weekend ) following up on my progress. He's the best!

Good luck with results

Posted on July 11th, 2010

2 weeks post surgery and still no results. Couldn't be bothered to check on surgery site or with contacting for follow-up.

Posted on October 6th, 2017