A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Rugama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Rugama, Sleep Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rugama graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rugama has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Rugama MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold Rugama practice?
- Dr. Arnold Rugama has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Rugama practices Family Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Primary Care Doctors and Fresno Sleep Medicine Doctors.