A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Rugama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Rugama, Sleep Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rugama graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rugama has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Rugama MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold Rugama practice?
- Dr. Arnold Rugama has 6 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Rugama practices Family Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, CA and Selma, CA.
See Fresno Family Physicians and Fresno Sleep Medicine Doctors.