Family Physicians

Enloe Medical Center
888 Lakeside Vlg Commons
Chico, CA 95928
530-332-6898
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  I DO NOT recommend Dr Sahagian  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2010

I saw Dr Sahagian twice and my husband saw him once and all 3 visits were uncomfortable and unsatisfying for anything. He doesn't take the time to listen to what your going through, feeling or experiencing with your health. He has no patience what so ever. He seems to want to see the patient as fast as he can and get you out the door for the next. I would ask him questions and he seem irritated with me and have no answer. I asked to see a specialist in a area of my body I have great concern with and also another specialist told me to ask Dr Sahagian to have this apt arranged for me and he was agitated with me and said it would do no use. He did although make the referral after my husband demanded it. Here is a great example of how he is. I wanted to talk to Dr Sahagian about getting the flu shot, I wanted to get this shot but I was scared to do so because of what I was hearing about it, so hoping my Dr would help to relieve the stress about this shot I started to ask my questions. He was very short with me and took a deep breath and breathed out with a angry, NO, he then asked me "do you want to get the shot or not?!" I felt greatly belittled by this man unheard and unjust. I will NEVER see this man again, I shouldn't have gone back the second time but I wanted to give him a second chance. This man should be reported! Now that I think about it I cant believe how badly he treated me.