A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Sarazen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Sarazen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Sarazen, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarazen graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sarazen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- South County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold A Sarazen FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold A. Sarazen practice?
- Dr. Arnold Sarazen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Sarazen practices Urology near Newport, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Wakefield, RI.
See Newport Urologists.