A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Savage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Savage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Savage graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Savage has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Ray Savage MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold R. Savage practice?
- Dr. Arnold Savage has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Savage practices Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.