A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Savage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Savage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Savage graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Savage has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Savage accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arnold R. Savage practice?
Dr. Arnold Savage practices Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.