A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Scheller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Scheller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scheller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Scheller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheller graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scheller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Douglas Scheller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arnold D. Scheller practice?
- Dr. Arnold Scheller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Scheller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA.
See Cambridge Surgeons.