Dr. Arnold Scheller Jr MD Patient Reviews

August 17th, 2015
A good man

April 24th, 2015
Bad Surgeon
Do not go to Dr. Scheller. He is careless and reckless. One star is too much credit.

April 14th, 2015
Stay away
My wife was referred to him about 10 years ago for a total knee replacement. After surgery she kept saying something felt wrong. He ignored it and had her go through 6 months of PT. After that and still in pain he realized the replacement he put in was the wrong size. He operated again and this time got it right. Then a couple years ago the knee became loose again so she went for a revision. No other doctor wanted to see us because she was Dr. Scheller's patient. Again something went wrong on this last surgery and he refuses to help. My wife is in pain all day everyday and he does everything he can to push us out of his office. The last visit when she was crying asking for his help he threw his hands up in the air like a 6 year old and said "What do you want me to do"? Stay away from him, he's past his prime and classless!

August 23rd, 2012
He's a great doctor and has a very warm caring way about him. I had 2 tkr 6 months apart and couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Scheller is the best!

May 1st, 2012
Dr. Scheller and his staff at ProSports are THE best, hands down. I sought out their practice for ongoing hip pain of over 10 years and found out, through them, at age 45, I had SEVERE hip dysplasia in both hips. Since then (almost 3 years ago), I have had them do both my THRs and as a fitness instructor/trainer I was promised I could go back to work, fairly quickly. They were 100% RIGHT. I was back teaching 6 weeks after my first THR, only 4 weeks after the 2nd. I was given outstanding care throughout, both in the office and NEB. And, after care has been equally fabulous.I'm now on the 'every 2 year' plan of seeing them after 2 successful procedures and have referred at least 6 friends/family to them and will continue.

September 1st, 2011
Very Competent and terrific surgeon, fortunate to have access to such a talented professional !
I met with Dr. Scheller regarding ongoing hip pain. After reviewing the X-rays and pointing out to me the severe arthritis damage to the joint he suggested that I consider THR surgery when the pain became too much of an issue to deal with. 2 years later I had THR surgery at the N.E. Baptist Hospital, with Dr. Scheller and his surgical team. Upon completion of the surgery I had immediate pain relief. The N.E. Baptist staff was terrific in the post surgery recovery and I never had any pain during the 5 week recovery period at home. A terrific job by Dr. Scheller and his staff along with the N.E, Baptist Hospital. Terrific treatment repairing a painful ailment. Both Dr. Scheller and the NE Baptist Hospital are amongst the best at what they do. If you suffer orthopedic maledies, these are the people to see!Thanks Dr. Scheller for getting me back to a pain free quality life!

August 2nd, 2011
I was referred to him for a hip problem. He didn't actually do the procedure but after seeing my frustration he took a few minutes to just sit and listen to my frustrations. After daily constant pain for over a year and seeing three other specialists, it meant something to me that he would just sit and listen to me complain for a few minutes. He could see the frustration in my eyes. He took his time, explained the procedure and scheduled the tests that the next doctor would need so I wouldn't waste my time again. Just wish he did the procedure I actually needed.... would reccommend him to friends and family. The wait time was the only downfall... 90 min in the waiting room and then another 30 in the exam room.

June 9th, 2011
a true gem
I have been a patient of Dr.Schellers' in excess of thirty years. If he moved his practice to Canada, I would have to go there. He is a wonderful human being and a terrific surgeon. I have sent numerous friends and family and all could not have been more pleased, therefore they have also referred many. I am most grateful to have Dr. Scheller as my doctor.

August 12th, 2010
He is excellent doctor.

December 21st, 2009
Very Impressed
I would highly recommend Dr Scheller. He was compassionate, professional and right on the money in diagnosing the problem and coming up with an appropriate solution. I was referred to him by friends who also had a good experience.