A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Schroeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Schroeter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Schroeter, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immune Complex Diseases
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Skin Ulcer
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Vesiculobullous Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeter graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schroeter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Mary`s Hospital
- St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Lee Schroeter MD is a male Dermatologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold L. Schroeter practice?
- Dr. Arnold Schroeter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Schroeter practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Dermatologists.