Overall Review

3.1

September 18th, 2015
bad bad communication and horrible staff
What's wrong with this place and the overall functionality? Aren't doctors offices supposed to be professional and actually service the needs of their patients? Bad staff, never answers the phone, and just a horrible serviced place in general. DO NOT GO HERE!

September 11th, 2015
DISAPOINTED.
I hope he reads this review . He was a good doctor always treats you with ease but he is slipping forgets. What I come in for is placed on the side and he now speaks about getting test, for colon, cancer screenings not the flu I walked in his office for. I think he gets a bonus from the medical plan right? His office is dirty in disarray and his staff not good I have experienced times when they hang up the phone on you . to get an authorization to go to my eye doctor the staff at the eye doctor said they waited for 2 weeks I had to pay for my eye exam. They called and called and could get no answer or was told by the Dr Seids staff we are busy and they hung up. I am so sad to be leaving him but what can I do? I am older now with big health concerns this isn't going to work for me . Also I am often waiting for him for hours until I am called into the exam room all the while the receptionist is talking on the phone and laughing for the 4 hours I was there. . Dr .Seid needs to get some good people in there. He lost his main person and ever since its been bad.

April 7th, 2015
does not need rude ignorant staff
I have had docotor seid for over 5yrs and in the last 4 evrything has gone bad rude rude rude unprofessional people working behind the desk but dr seid is a nice dr he jsu needs to get better staff

March 9th, 2015
Arnold Sied
I was with Dr Sied for a little over five years. I always had a long wait to see him. Sometimes had to reschedule my appt. Waiting for him to show up from the other office.. Dr Sied is a good doctor. He cares about his patients. The down fall to seeing him was his staff.. Sometimes they would never pick up the phone, even if you left messages, no one would get back to you. If you ever had to have a referral put it, it would take ages for his nurse to do it. I've had to literally hound them about my referrals several times. It has taken her up to two months to put my paper work in.. She would always be talking to all the patients. When you ask about your paper work, she would say I don't have time to do it.. I'm here all by myself, and she needs help.. Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I changed doctors about a month or so ago. I went up there and ask for a copy of my medical records. Almost three weeks later I'm still trying to get it. This is the very reason why I switched..

May 7th, 2010
Sincere and kind
I've been going to Dr. Seid for a couple of years, and I like him a lot. He never makes me feel like I'm being rushed, and he listens to what I have to say. His office is very busy, so it's best to book an appointment well in advance. He tends to be very popular with seniors and is dedicated to medicine.

January 31st, 2010
Staff is very unprofessional and fails to follow up on referrals and concerns. They lack communication between offices and doctor. Always give you the excuse that they are "very busy." Average time of response to treatment, prescriptions and referrals about 2 weeks, and only after a number of calls from us, and a couple of personal visits to see if we can get an answer.