A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Serota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Serota is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serota
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Serota Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Serota, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Serota graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Serota has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Ira Serota MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arnold I. Serota practice?
- Dr. Arnold Serota has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Serota practices Surgery near Jackson, CA.
See Jackson Surgeons.