A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Shinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Shinder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shinder
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shinder Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shinder graduated from University Of Medicine Denti, Western University Of Health Sciences.
Dr. Shinder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- San Dimas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Louis Shinder DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Arnold L. Shinder practice?
- Dr. Arnold Shinder has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Shinder practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and General Practice near City Of Industry, CA.
See City Of Industry Primary Care Doctors, City Of Industry Family Physicians, and City Of Industry General Practitioners.