A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Shinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Shinder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shinder
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Shinder Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shinder graduated from University Of Medicine Denti, Western University Of Health Sciences.
Dr. Shinder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- San Dimas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Louis Shinder DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Arnold L. Shinder practice?
- Dr. Arnold Shinder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Shinder practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and General Practice near Rosemead, CA.
Additional practice locations include: City Of Industry, CA.
See Rosemead Primary Care Doctors and Rosemead Family Physicians.