A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Sholder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Sholder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Sholder, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sholder graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Sholder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Butler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold J Sholder MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold J. Sholder practice?
- Dr. Arnold Sholder has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Sholder practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Butler, PA and Canonsburg, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.