A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Slyper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Slyper is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slyper
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slyper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Slyper, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Slyper graduated from University Of Cambridge, England.
Dr. Slyper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold H Slyper MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold H. Slyper practice?
- Dr. Arnold Slyper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Slyper practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians and Allentown Pediatric Specialists.