A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Slyper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Slyper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Slyper, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Infectious Disease
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Slyper graduated from University Of Cambridge, England.
Dr. Slyper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold H Slyper MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold H. Slyper practice?
- Dr. Arnold Slyper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Slyper practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See Allentown Pediatricians and Allentown Endocrinologists.