A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Sokol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokol graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sokol has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sokol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arnold Sokol practice?
Dr. Arnold Sokol practices Family Medicine near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Worth, FL.
See Norristown Family Physicians.