Dr. Arnold Solof MD Patient Reviews

January 10th, 2015
Very knowledgeable and dependable pediatrician
I am 32 years old and have been going to Dr. Solof since I was a child myself. Now that I have 2 children and about to have my third, I would not choose any other pediatrician for my child than Dr. Solof. He has been a doctor for as long as I can remember so he has seen numerous things in his time. He is very smart, and is pretty straight forward, and will always give you his honest opinion. He listens to my concerns, and never makes the appointment feel rushed which I like as well. I trust him and his care for my kids and would recommend him to any person I know who is unsure of who to go to. I also really like the other pediatricians in the practice as well if he is not available, they are just as knowledgeable and friendly and provide great care as well. I highly recommend Dr. Solof as well as the entire pediatricians office as well.

December 12th, 2014
I find the doctors and staff at Vineland Pediatrics to be very attentive and knowledgeable. They take the time to listen to my concerns and clearly explain my questions.