A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Starr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Starr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Starr, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Starr graduated from New York University.
Dr. Starr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold A Starr MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold A. Starr practice?
- Dr. Arnold Starr has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Starr practices Neurology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Neurologists.