A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Stein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Stein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stein has 18 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Jay Stein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold J. Stein practice?
- Dr. Arnold Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Stein practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.