A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Stein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Stein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stein has 18 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Jay Stein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold J. Stein practice?
- Dr. Arnold Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Stein practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.