A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Strashun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strashun
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strashun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Strashun, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Strashun graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strashun has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold M Strashun MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold M. Strashun practice?
- Dr. Arnold Strashun has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Strashun practices Nuclear Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Nuclear Medicine Physicians.