A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Strashun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Strashun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Strashun graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strashun has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strashun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans