A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strauss
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strauss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Strauss, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Fetal Diseases
- Heart Catheterization
- Inborn Errors Lipid Metabolism
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Liver Diseases
- Mitochondrial Myopathies
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Strauss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Wilbur Strauss MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold W. Strauss practice?
- Dr. Arnold Strauss has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Strauss practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.