A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strauss
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strauss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Strauss, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Fetal Diseases
- Heart Catheterization
- Inborn Errors Lipid Metabolism
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Liver Diseases
- Mitochondrial Myopathies
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Strauss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Wilbur Strauss MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold W. Strauss practice?
- Dr. Arnold Strauss has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Strauss practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.