A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Strauss, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Coarctation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Fetal Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Inborn Errors Lipid Metabolism
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Liver Diseases
- Mitochondrial Myopathies
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Strauss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strauss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arnold W. Strauss practice?
Dr. Arnold Strauss practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Medical Genetics, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians, Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists, Cincinnati Geneticists, and Cincinnati Cardiologists.