inactive

Arnold L Tanis Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 25th, 2012
Dr. Tanis misdiagnosed my child. My child had cancer, but Dr. Tanis failed to know the symptoms of the disease.

October 6th, 2011
Dr. Tanis treated my entire family. My grandma took my mom there growing up and my mom took me and my brother there growing up. Best Dr ever!

June 11th, 2011
They don't get better than Dr. Bud
Dr. "Bud" Tanis is the best clinical pediatrician I ever have met. He really is the best in every respect, and probably the last of his kind, a true doctor's doctor.

December 31st, 2010
The Best Pediatrician for our 2 kids!
We've tried many different pediatricians and we've settled on Dr Tanis - I can vouch that he's the best. We travel 30+ minutes each way to be able to see him, when we have many pediatricians (including from the same practice) within 15 minutes

April 13th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor
He was my pediatrician and now my daughters as well. There is no greater and gentler man and doctor. He is so caring and really loves his job and his patient. He treats all his patients as they were his own children, especially the babies. He loves to see new things through their eyes - he is great and always seems to learn the new up to date info.I highly recommend him.

December 28th, 2009
The Best
Dr. Tanis was the best doc i have ever had he practilly raised me my fathers family and my broters and sisters , he is a very inportant person in my life and hope to bring my children to him in the future