A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Teo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Teo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Teo graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Teo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Downtown Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold P Teo MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold P. Teo practice?
- Dr. Arnold Teo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Teo practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.