A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Teo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Teo is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teo
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Teo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Teo graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Teo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Downtown Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold P Teo MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold P. Teo practice?
- Dr. Arnold Teo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Teo practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.