A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Toback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Toback, Internist, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Toback, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Ingrown Nails
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Toback graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Toback has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - CUMC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Charles Toback MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold C. Toback practice?
- Dr. Arnold Toback has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Toback practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.