Amazing Dermatologist! show details Amazing Dermatologist!
by Nicole on Mar 12th, 2014

My skin has never been better! Last year I went to Dr. Toback with terrible blemishes that I thought were just something I had to deal with (my mom had the same skin issues when she was my age) Dr Toback went through all of my options in way that helped me to actually understand what was happening and what we could do about it. My skin is now so clear 99.9% of the time and i actually got a complement for my 'flawless' complexion this morning

i cannot recommend this doc show details i cannot recommend this doc
Sep 13th, 2013

i think he does not care about people.

Love love this Dr show details Love love this Dr
Jun 27th, 2012

Dr Toback is the warmest most communicative Dr I have ever met. He is thorough with skin checks and I never feel anything during removals.

A Terrific MD show details A Terrific MD
Nov 3rd, 2010

I have been going to this office for at least 30 years, first with Dr. Labow, then Rozen and now Toback. They are terrific. I have had cosmetic as well as serious medical conditions treated there and I've always received the best and most professional of care.

Oct 2nd, 2010

I've been going to Dr Toback for 15 years, since I was 13. He is a fabulous Dr. His nurses are very thorough and give the best facials. All my friends who have gone to him love what he has done for their skin.