A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Valenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Valenson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valenson
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valenson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Valenson graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Valenson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Andrew Valenson MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 38 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold A. Valenson practice?
- Dr. Arnold Valenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Valenson practices Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians and Houston Sports Medicine Doctors.