Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arnold Valenson
Dr. Arnold Valenson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine. Dr. Valenson is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital, Memorial Hermann Hospital and Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest. He speaks English.
Dr. Arnold Valenson has the following 1 specialty
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Arnold Valenson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Andrew Li-Yung Hing
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, Residency
Houston, TX 0.09 mi5
Dr. David Crumbie Jr
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Houston, TX 0.09 mi13
Dr. Juan Serrato Jr
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Webster, TX 2.99 mi11