A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Valenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Valenson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valenson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valenson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Valenson graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Valenson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Andrew Valenson MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 38 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold A. Valenson practice?
- Dr. Arnold Valenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Valenson practices Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians and Houston Sports Medicine Doctors.