Dr. Arnold Vardiman MD Patient Reviews

no change

December 5th, 2016
I recently had cervical spine surgery on the top 4 or 5 vertabra. The incision is swollen and very sore. The doc. nurse didn't call to check on me I had to call her. red

November 9th, 2016
He seems very sincere on giving close professional information regarding surgery.

August 23rd, 2016
He's very friendly, but he does not spend any time listening to you about what your aches and pains are. Follow up visits after surgery for about 15 seconds or less . Very poor bedside manner.

July 7th, 2016
Dr. Treated my trigeminal, surgical decompression, he is marvelous. I have told three friends in Ca about being free of that horrendous pain. I can never thank him enough.I don't remember when he did my surgery but think it's been about 15 years.

April 25th, 2016
Dr. V is amazing! I had a spinal fusion at L5-S1. I was up and walking pain free almost immediately after surgery. Of course I had surgical pain bc it was a major surgery but my weakness, numbness and back pain were gone! He's a God send and repaired my spine. I am entirely grateful for this doc!

April 14th, 2016
Everything I was told was accurate. I appreciate his expertise.

March 31st, 2016
Dr. Vardiman was referred to me by my PCP because his wife had had surgery done by Dr. V. After my microdisectomy, I regained a lot of movement with much less pain. I also referred my mother to him. Unfortunately, her condition had deteriorated past the point where he could help her regain sufficient improvement without further risk. The three stars for promptness is inconvenient, but understandable. The times when the wait time was over an hour it was he was delayed in surgery. If I was the one on the table, that's what I would want!

January 12th, 2016
Cannot get these people to return calls. Cannot make appts. If all you get is voice mail and messages/ calls are ignored for days at a time. Appears these people have no phone etiquette skills and do not value patient or potential patient opinion. Wondering if this is incompetence or bad attitude on part of staff.....?

December 29th, 2015
staff needs replaced
Arnold vardiman is great! Friendly nice and listens, however his staff could use some work. They don't answer the phone when you call and when you leave a message you don't receive a call back. When I finally was able to get an appointment and went in for my appointment the staff was rude and suck up. When I went to schedule my follow up appointment the receptionist ignored me so I asked again and they said "we'll call you" and I have yet to hear back from them and it has been a week

November 16th, 2015
Excellent Surgeon
I had a large ruptured L5S1 disc and had severe sciatica with loss of reflexes in my left foot. I was in agony before the surgery. We had just moved to SA and I got a referral to Dr. Vardiman after the MRI report showed the large herniation. Dr. Vardiman gave me my options and didn't pressure me towards surgery but after a couple more days of increasing pain in my left leg, I knew surgery was the answer. Dr. Vardiman got me into surgery 24 hours later and 60 minutes after I woke from my microdiscectomy surgery, I was able to walk without pain! He called me 2 days after the surgery to check on me too! It's now been 17 days post surgery and I feel wonderful! I feel very blessed to find such an amazing surgeon in such quick timing. He is an answer to prayer for sure!

June 30th, 2015
a wonderful Doctor in every respect.

May 18th, 2015
Dr. Vardiman effectively gave me my quality of life back, pain free. I do not hesitate in my recommendation of him.