Dr. Arnold Cohen Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 5th, 2012

A true prenatal experience

I am currently a mother of a two yr old and I am 3 mo pregnant with my 2nd child,with my 1st pregnancy I had a different doctor and I didn't feel like I was getting the personal care and time I needed. With Dr.Cohen it is a whole different amazing experience. From day One he has given me his cell phone number for emergencies, I can call one day in advance and be squeezed in and he had gone above and beyond to assure my comfort with dealing with severe nausea and vomiting. He has went out of his way to email other specialty Doctors who have previously turned me away due to being overbooked and suddenly they squeezed me in after getting a personal email from Dr Cohen. I just feel as a Dr he is amazing as well as his secretary Mrs.Roz who calls me periodically to check on me, this is what I wish I had with my 1st pregnancy but am so so happy I can receive it in my 2nd, only downfall is that he is primarily High risk ( which is what I am this pregnancy) So with subsequent pregnancies I might now be able to have him as my Ob/Gyn unless I become high risk again

October 24th, 2012