Dr. Arnold Klein Is this you?

Dr. Klein is the absolute best!

Posted on April 10th, 2011

I went to Dr. Klein on the advice of a friend who raved about his services to see if he could do something to freshen up my face. I had heard about the titan face lift and wanted to know his thoughts on it. He said that it wasn't as good as the claims were but that he could do a better job.The results were fantastic! I look 20 years younger. My friends cannot believe the results and many who were contemplating doing a traditional face lift have now booked with Dr. Klein to get his amazing services.I cannot begin to praise Dr. Klein! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

've been a patient of Dr. Klein's for years. I shared with him that I can relate to Nora Ephron's book, "I Feel Sorry For My Neck". He used his new technique the works like a suspension bridge. My neck was improved without Botox or surgery. He injected a small amount of fillers in my face and jawline that pulled in two separate directions. My neck looks like it did 10 years ago. Nora Ephron get in there!

Dr. Klein provides first rate service

Posted on November 27th, 2010

Dr. Klein is truly one the artist of the Dermatological community. Have had several elective procedures with Dr. Klein. Unlike many doctors, I was taken care of within a few minutes of my scheduled time. Dr. Klein spent a surprising amount of time with me one on one, describing the alternatives and his recommendations. The result was precisely as he promised and I would use him again.

Posted on October 23rd, 2015