A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Weg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Weg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Weg, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Crohn's Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weg graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Leon Weg MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold L. Weg practice?
- Dr. Arnold Weg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Weg practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.