Dr. Arnold Welden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Welden?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Welden?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 22nd, 2013

Sometimes a Horse is just a Horse

I wasn't thrilled about the service I received. He didn't seem very knowledgeable or to have much opinion. He was not warm. He suggested specialists that I know I did not need. When he hooves he thought zebras just because I have an ongoing condition. Sometimes, a cold is just a cold. He was unable to give me answers to the initial reason for going to see him. After a few months he sent me a letter releasing me from his care, just a few days after I had been in his office. Apparently an annual physical was too much for him to handle. I want someone eager to take me on and engage me and work with my specialists. He just wasn't the "one".

April 9th, 2012

was my doctor

i called got an appointment for 3:45pm showed up a little early they could not find me in there computers ,they were in a new location so maybe they lost my stuff ok had to fill out all new stuff for them ask them to call my insurance to have them fax a new card to them the receptionist said they do not do that ,i said is that not your job i had the insurance on the phone at same time he said it is there job to do that she rolled her eyes so i gave her the number she called told me there system was down i said just go to web sight pull from there she refused so i had my work fax my copy of card to them .as i see mr weldon in the back she tells me he went to hospitol and can not see me i ask for his voice mail so i can complain about them they refused to put me in contact with him ...so now looking for new doctor and still sick

December 23rd, 2011

very dissapointed

Ive never had to go see a dr for other then an anual check up till I became very ill and had to be addmitted into ICU. Dr Welden has been my PCP since then and has honestly done nothing to help me. I've seen him every 2 weeks for the past 4 months and he is in and out of the exam room in less then 2 minutes, doesnt listen to any of my concerns or even examin me. Ive tried to give him a chance but i think its time I find a new doctor.

October 11th, 2016