Family Physicians

1090 N Cherry St
Tulare, CA 93274
559-686-0123
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Sometimes a Horse is just a Horse  |  show details
May 22nd, 2013

I wasn't thrilled about the service I received. He didn't seem very knowledgeable or to have much opinion. He was not warm. He suggested specialists that I know I did not need. When he hooves he thought zebras just because I have an ongoing condition. Sometimes, a cold is just a cold. He was unable to give me answers to the initial reason for going to see him. After a few months he sent me a letter releasing me from his care, just a few days after I had been in his office. Apparently an annual physical was too much for him to handle. I want someone eager to take me on and engage me and work with my specialists. He just wasn't the "one".

|  was my doctor  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2012

i called got an appointment for 3:45pm showed up a little early they could not find me in there computers ,they were in a new location so maybe they lost my stuff ok had to fill out all new stuff for them ask them to call my insurance to have them fax a new card to them the receptionist said they do not do that ,i said is that not your job i had the insurance on the phone at same time he said it is there job to do that she rolled her eyes so i gave her the number she called told me there system was down i said just go to web sight pull from there she refused so i had my work fax my copy of card to them .as i see mr weldon in the back she tells me he went to hospitol and can not see me i ask for his voice mail so i can complain about them they refused to put me in contact with him ...so now looking for new doctor and still sick

|  very dissapointed  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2011

Ive never had to go see a dr for other then an anual check up till I became very ill and had to be addmitted into ICU. Dr Welden has been my PCP since then and has honestly done nothing to help me. I've seen him every 2 weeks for the past 4 months and he is in and out of the exam room in less then 2 minutes, doesnt listen to any of my concerns or even examin me. Ive tried to give him a chance but i think its time I find a new doctor.