A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Werschky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Werschky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Werschky
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Werschky graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Werschky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
- Kentfield Rehab & Special Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold George Werschky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Arnold G. Werschky practice?
- Dr. Arnold Werschky has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Werschky practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Mill Valley, CA.
See Mill Valley Family Physicians and Mill Valley General Practitioners.