A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Willis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Willis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Willis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold J Willis MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold J. Willis practice?
- Dr. Arnold Willis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Willis practices Urology near Greenbelt, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Greenbelt Urologists.