A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Willis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Willis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Willis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Willis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arnold J. Willis practice?
Dr. Arnold Willis practices Urology near Greenbelt, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Greenbelt Urologists.