A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Witte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Witte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Witte, MD, OD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Electromyography EMG
- Headache Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Witte graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Witte has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Stewart Witte MD and OD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold S. Witte practice?
- Dr. Arnold Witte has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Witte practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Lawrence Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Internists and Lawrence Township Neurologists.