A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Wolfe, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Wolfe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Benton Wolfe MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arnold B. Wolfe practice?
- Dr. Arnold Wolfe has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Wolfe practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.