A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. L Arnold Wyse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wyse
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wyse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. L Arnold Wyse, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyse graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. L Arnold Wyse MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. L Arnold Wyse practice?
- Dr. L Arnold Wyse has 1 office location.
Dr. L Arnold Wyse practices Psychiatry near Greenwich, NY.
See Greenwich Psychiatrists.