A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnoldo Villarreal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnoldo Villarreal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villarreal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Villarreal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnoldo Villarreal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Villarreal graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Villarreal has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnoldo Raul Villarreal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arnoldo R. Villarreal practice?
- Dr. Arnoldo Villarreal has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnoldo Villarreal practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.