A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnoldo Villarreal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnoldo Villarreal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villarreal
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Villarreal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnoldo Villarreal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Villarreal graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Villarreal has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnoldo Raul Villarreal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arnoldo R. Villarreal practice?
- Dr. Arnoldo Villarreal has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnoldo Villarreal practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.