A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnon Lambroza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnon Lambroza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnon Lambroza, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambroza graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lambroza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arnon Lambroza practice?
Dr. Arnon Lambroza practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.