Dr. Arnulfo Bonavente MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2017
Best In the AREA
Dr. Bonavente and his team are excellent. They're very knowledgeable, efficient, and attentive to their patients in their care. They are consistent in providing the best and most appropriate care to meet the patients' needs and I could not have entrusted my health and well being to a more qualified team of professionals.

July 16th, 2016
Great Doctor

January 20th, 2015
SUPERIOR PHYSICIAN CARE
I have been a patient of this doctor for over 8 years. He is excellent!! Always takes the time to listen to you. Will sit and chat. Is concerned about this patient. Will order necessary tests or make referrals if needed.

July 24th, 2010
I have seen this doctor several times and I `m always very satisfied w/ my visit. His staff are very courteous and accomodating. Dr. Bonavente always explain to me in detail about my health and I`ve never been to a doctor like him. My previous doctors always rush me in and out without explaining what`s going on. I will never change my doctor.

October 2nd, 2009
Not sure if this is normal since I have always seen military physicians, but it didn't seem right. I had scheduled an appointment after some concern about my health and blood pressure. I was directed to get some lab work done before being put on any medications since indeed my blood pressure was way above normal. Was told that he would have my lab results within 5 days and today would be 3 weeks since I was seen at his office. After numerous phone callsI gave up. I still have never had the Dr. call me back. This is the second time I have experienced this type of treatment from this doctor. I will now be switching my PCM.

June 15th, 2017