A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnulfo Deray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnulfo Deray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Deray graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Deray has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnulfo Talamayan Deray MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnulfo T. Deray practice?
- Dr. Arnulfo Deray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arnulfo Deray practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Richland, WA.
See Richland Internists and Richland Geriatric Doctors.