A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnulfo Garza-Vale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnulfo Garza-Vale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garza-Vale graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garza-Vale has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnulfo R Garza-Vale MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arnulfo R. Garza-Vale practice?
- Dr. Arnulfo Garza-Vale has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnulfo Garza-Vale practices Neurological Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Neurological Surgeons.