A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnulfo Garza-Vale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnulfo Garza-Vale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garza-Vale graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garza-Vale has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garza-Vale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arnulfo R. Garza-Vale practice?
Dr. Arnulfo Garza-Vale practices Neurological Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.